Congratulations to Still Working Music writer Tommy Lee James for his cut, “Sanctuary,” on Thomas Gold’s new album. Tommy’s vocals on this track are said to, “hypnotize deliciously against chugging bass sections as TLJ provides a sultry top line that compliments Thomas’ production.”
After 25 years of success writing hit songs for the industry’s most dazzling vocalists including Celine Dion, Christina Aguilera, Reba, Martina McBride, Trisha Yearwood, and Ronnie Dunn, Still Working Music writer Tommy Lee James is set to release his own album.
On April 14, Tommy Lee James will release his album The Wontons, with the album title taken from the name of a fictitious band his daughter created. James played nearly all the instruments on the album (with the exception of drums), sang all vocals, and wrote all of the songs for the album, which he describes as “early ‘80s, jangly guitar, garage pop.”
He recorded the album over a six-month period at Roy Orbison Jr.’s home studio, and says the process “brought me back to the love of music.”
Click here to read more.
Congratulations to Still Working Music writer Jon Randall! His song, “Tin Man,” written with
Miranda Lambert and Jack Ingram, will be on the upcoming Miranda Lambert release, The Weight Of These Wings!
Click here to find out more.
Chase Bryant gives an elaborate audition for the next James Bond movie in “Room to Breathe,”
the sexy new video accompanying his latest hit single.
See behind the scenes footage from the filming of the video for “Room To Breathe,” Still Working Music writer Chase Bryant’s new single! Click HERE to watch and learn more about the making of the video and Chase’s thoughts on this song.
Congratulations to Still Working Music writer Tommy Lee James! His song, “All The Pretty Girls,” written with Josh Osborne and Nicolle Galyon, will be on the upcoming Kenny Chesney album, Cosmic Hallelujah!
Click here to read more
Congratulations to Still Working Music writers Tommy Lee James and Jon Randall! Their song, “Still Feels Like Mexico,” which Tommy Lee James produced, will be on the upcoming Ronnie Dunn album, Tattooed Heart, and will feature Reba McEntire!
Click here to read more.
All of us at Still Working Music are excited to announce the signing of Gordie Sampson!!
Click here to read more!
Still Working Music writer Jon Randall, along with Blake Shelton and Nashville songwriting veteran Jessi Alexander, wrote “Savior’s Shadow” which will be hitting Christian radio this week. This song will be on Blake Shelton’s new album, If I’m Honest, out May 20th.
- Originally from Los Angeles, CA.
- Landing his first film role in 2002, as Tom Cruise’s son in Steven Spielberg’s Minority Report, Dominic holds the record for highest working film actor under 18 with nearly 50 credits to his name by his eighteenth birthday.
- Dominic discovered his passion for music at an early age, citing influences across all genres from motown to bluegrass.
- Based in Bel Air, CA, Dominic spent four years not at college, but getting an education in studios in Nashville learning the ins and outs of recording and production, honing his craft and discovering his signature sound.
- Dominic plays eleven instruments.
- Dominic is an Ambassador for Mending Kids International and supports the Humane Society of the United States and SPCLA-Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals among other charitable organizations.