- ACC Award nominated singer/songwriter.
- As a solo artist he toured with Tim McGraw & Faith Hill.
- As a songwriter he is credited for the #1 country hit and SESAC Song of the Year “Drink To That All Night,” recorded by Jerrod Niemann.
- He has also had songs recorded by Tim McGraw, Luke Bryan, Justin Moore, Thomas Rhett, Lee Brice and many more.
- Lance has also made several guest appearances as a background vocalist on various major label records. One of his personal career highlights was singing background vocals on “A Horse Called Music,” featuring Merle Haggard on Willie Nelson’s “Heroes” album.
- You might also remember Lance from the hit cable television series Nashville Star.
- Originally from Los Angeles, CA.
- Landing his first film role in 2002, as Tom Cruise’s son in Steven Spielberg’s Minority Report, Dominic holds the record for highest working film actor under 18 with nearly 50 credits to his name by his eighteenth birthday.
- Dominic discovered his passion for music at an early age, citing influences across all genres from motown to bluegrass.
- Based in Bel Air, CA, Dominic spent four years not at college, but getting an education in studios in Nashville learning the ins and outs of recording and production, honing his craft and discovering his signature sound.
- Dominic plays eleven instruments.
- Dominic is an Ambassador for Mending Kids International and supports the Humane Society of the United States and SPCLA-Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals among other charitable organizations.
- Originally from the great state of New Jersey, Dylan has been writing songs and performing in Nashville for over 23 years.
- He’s had #1 songs for Tim McGraw (“Watch The Wind Blow By”), Jake Owen (“Barefoot Blue Jean Night”) and Jason Aldean (“Take A Little Ride”).
- Other notable cuts include artists like Trace Adkins, Joe Nichols, Chase Bryant, Eli Young Band and others.
Originally from Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, Canada
Grammy award-winning songwriter
Gordie’s hits include Carrie Underwood’s “Jesus, Take The Wheel,” Hunter Hayes’ “Storm Warning,” and Eric Paslay’s “Song About A Girl.”
Gordie has written songs for Keith Urban, Faith Hill, LeAnn Rimes, Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert, Florida Georgia Line, and Rascal Flatts as well as many other country performers.
In 2010, Gordie started The Gordie Sampson Songcamp to give young songwriters the opportunity to develop their songwriting skills, build relationships with their peers, and promote learning in pursuit of artistic excellence.
- Gordie has received honorary degrees from Cape Breton University and St. Francis Xavier University
- Originally from Roanoke, VA.
- Tommy has 7 #1 Songs including “She’s My Kind Of Rain” Tim McGraw, “Wrong Again” Martina McBride, “What I Really Meant To Say” Cyndi Thompson, “If You See Him/If You See Her” Reba/Brooks and Dunn, “A Man This Lonely” Brooks And Dunn, “And Still” Reba, and most recently “My Eyes” Blake Shelton feat. Gwen Sebastian.
- Other Top Ten radio singles: “Bleed Red” Ronnie Dunn, “Life Ain’t Always Beautiful” Gary Allan, “Let’s Be Us Again” Lonestar, among others.
- #1 in the UK with Pixie Lott for “All About Tonight”.
- Tommy has had songs performed by Taylor Swift, two songs on the 7x platinum album Take Me Home by One Direction, Celine Dion, The Pussycat Dolls, Rascal Flatts, Delta Goodrem, Christina Aguilera, Rascal Flatts, 98 Degrees, among many others.
- Currently has Chase Bryant’s debut single “Take It On Back”, Will Hoge’s single “Middle Of America”, and The Swon Brother’s newest single “Pray For You”.
- Originally from Orange Grove, TX.
- Bryant’s grandfather played in Roy Orbison’s first two bands and later for Waylon Jennings; and his uncles co-founded the group Ricochet, which had several hits in the 90’s.
- Influenced by Conway Twitty, Merle Haggard, Tom Petty, Vince Gill, Bob Wills, Steve Wariner, Bryan Adams, Keith Urban’s Love, Pain & The Whole Crazy Thing, and records by Sarah Buxton and Jedd Hughes.
- Graduated early from high school, and moved to LA before making his move to Nashville.
- Barbara Orbison’s last signing to Still Working Music before her passing.
- Signed with BBR imprint, Red Bow Records in August 2013.
- Co-produced his debut album with Derek George, as well as co-wrote every single track including his debut single “Take It On Back.”
- Originally from Dallas, TX.
- Jon started his professional musical journey singing backup and playing guitar with Emmylou Harris’s Grammy award winning Nash Ramblers.
- Jon has toured and recorded with countless household names including Vince Gill and Dierks Bentley.
- Most known for his CMA Song of the Year award for ‘Whiskey Lullaby,” Randall is credited the co-write with Whisperin’ Bill Anderson.
- Jon produced Up on the Ridge, Dierks Bentley’s acoustic project that earned CMA, GRAMMY, and ACM nominations.
- Jon’s hit songs include “Am I The Only One” cut by Dierks Bentley and “Drink On It” by Blake Shelton.
- Alana Springsteen is a 17-year-old singer-songwriter from Virginia Beach, VA. From an early age she knew that she loved music, dating back to age 5 when she told her father she wanted to sing alone at church. A short nine years later, her parents continue to support her musical dreams by moving to Nashville, TN upon her signing with Still Working Music, a publishing company run by Roy Orbison’s son, Alex Orbison.
- Alana’s accomplishments include being the youngest writer ever to do a round at the Bluebird Café, as well as to be included in NSAI’s annual Tin Pan South event. At age 9, she sang the National Anthem at Wrigley Field in front of 42,000 Cubs fans, and among those fans was Neal Spielberg, her future manager.
- Alana has had the opportunity to perform with Sugarland, singing “Baby Girl” with the popular duo when she was a guest singer at their tour stop in Virginia Beach. She has also performed at the Rock and Roll Marathon, Fallen Soldiers Fund Benefit, Children of Fallen Patriots annual fundraiser, US Open 9 Ball Championships in Virginia Beach, and recently opened up for Joe Nichols when he performed in her hometown.
- Alana is a talented singer, writer, and musician (guitar and piano), who wants to use her songs to make a positive impact on peoples’ lives by writing and singing about what is true to her.